It is quite easy for us to make God have an audience with us
We frequently scream for God to intervene when we are feeling stressed, nervous, or overwhelmed.
When we need direction, we listen to God’s voice.
The good news is that God is constantly eager to communicate with and hear from us.
God communicates with individuals constantly.
However, individuals frequently overlook God’s messages because they only occasionally seek His direction, typically when they are experiencing a crisis or must make a crucial decision.
People then experience confusion and frustration as a result of their desperate need to hear from God yet failure to receive clear instructions.
You start to question how and why you can’t hear from God.
It is not obligated. God wants everyone to hear his voice and his messages clearly for us, and it is possible. The key is to forget the formulas and tricks about listening to God and focus instead on developing the kind of relationship with God that will allow you to hear God speak regularly. The closer you get to God, the more you can enjoy ongoing conversations with Him, both listening to Him and hearing Him, and the more God will use those conversations to transform you into the person He wants you to become
15 Bible verses to make God Have An Audience with You
- Romans 10:17. “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ”.
2 John 10:27. “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”
- John 8:47. “Whoever is of God hears the words of God.
- Isaiah 30:21. “Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left”.
- John 6:63. ”It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life”.
- 1 John 5:14. “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us”.
- 2 Timothy 3:16. “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness”
8. Acts 13:2. “As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them”.
Audience to Prayer
9.1 Peter3: 12 “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil”.
God Hears When You Call
- Psalms 4:3 “But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him”.
Regards To Prayers
- Psalms 102: 17 “He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer”.
God Hears the Righteous
- Isaiah 59;1 “Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear”.
Audience with God Assured
13.1 John 5:14 “And this is the confidence that we have in him that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us”:
He hears the cry Of the Afflicted
- John 34:18 “The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart, and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit”.
God Hears the Poor
15 Psalms 69:33 “For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners”
God shall Hear You
- Job 22:27 “Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows”.
How can I let God speak to me?
Audience to Prayer
John 8:47. “Whoever is of God hears the words of God. …
1 Peter 3: 12– “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil”.
How to practice listening to prayer?
1. Come to God with your request for guidance.
2. Wait 10-12 minutes silently for God to speak.
3. Write down all the scriptures, songs, impressions, or images that God gives you. 4. Share with your prayer partners how God has spoken to you and follow God’s will
How to pay attention to God?
Here are some ways to make sure we give God our full attention throughout the day:
1. Schedule quiet time with God. To stay connected, we must have time with God every day. …
2. Remain in constant prayer.
- Study the scriptures.
- Find responsible partners.
How can I personally hear about God?
1. Draw closer to God. Samuel made his bed in the temple “where the ark of God was”
- Find a place for regular service to God.
- Hear the voice of God. …
4. Respond enthusiastically when God calls.
- When God speaks, obey him
6. Read and study the Word of God.
How does the voice of God sound?
More often than not, the Bible describes God’s voice as plain and gentle rather than resounding and thunderous.
Critics who deride Scott’s decision as heretical, blasphemous, or unfaithful to Scripture seem to ignore true biblical descriptions of God’s voice.
How do you feel the presence of God?
The presence of God can be felt in different ways. If you’ve ever been in a group of people praying, sometimes you feel like there’s a big comforting presence in the room outside of the people you’re with. Sometimes you feel that same presence in the church
Act 2: 1-5 1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
What is the power of God’s voice?
Psalms 29:4 “The voice of the LORD is powerful; The voice of the LORD is full of majesty”.’
The voice of the Lord can tear you apart and change your life forever. No matter how long the problem has passed, the Lord’s voice can solve it. All you have to do is ask God to thunder with his voice and destroy that thing that represents the cedar tree in your life.
Why is it important to hear God’s voice?
Romans 10:17.” So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ” John 10:27. “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”
Hearing God speak is a blessing we receive as His children! These Bible verses about hearing God remind us that God’s voice will give us direction. When he speaks, we get an answer to a question we asked or a request we didn’t even know we needed. When God speaks to us, we gain clarity.